Skip to Specific Areas

Search ARC website

Site Navigation

Main Content

Breadcrumb Navigation

You are here:

Information for managers

Research Office or the Equivalent Administration Unit of other Organisations

University Research Officers and their equivalent Administration Units in other organisations are the link between the ARC and researchers. The Research Manager is the first point of contact for researchers, fellowship candidates and project participants from their institutions. The ARC encourages the Research Managers to be up to date with ARC schemes, on-line systems and processes to provide researchers with the best advice for submitting and managing eligible proposals.

RMS Contact

Research Managers, or the equivalent administration unit of other organisations, need to nominate a RMS Administrator who will play a critical role in managing the contact between the institution and the ARC. The RMS administrator will also be the RMS Contact.


Grant Programs

Applications and Selection Process

Management of Funded Projects (post-award management)

Content Last Modified: 12/06/13